March 9, 2013

And I'm off!

Today is the big day! Tonight I will be set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I report March 13 (next Wednesday) to the California Riverside Mission. I cannot wait to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which I believe in and know is true.

I would LOVE to hear from you all. I will be in the Provo Missionary Training Center for 12 days. After March 25, I will be in California (the mission home will forward letters and packages to where I am living if they are sent priority mail)!

Here are my addresses:

Sister Amanda Abby Chase 
MTC Mailbox #67
CA-RIV 0326
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Sister Amanda Abby Chase
California Riverside Mission 
5900 Grand Avenue
Riverside, California 92504

You can also email me at amanda.chase@myldsmail.net though I'm not too sure how much time I'll have to reply to emails! 

Thank you all so much for your support as I have prepared to serve! See you all in 18 months!

Love,

Amanda (Sister Chase)


No comments:

Post a Comment