June 17, 2013

Day 97... At 14 weeks, I became a momma!


June 17, 2013

Dear friends and family,

So big news! At 14 weeks, I became a momma! My trainee is Sister Jin. She is from Seoul, South Korea. She went to BYU-Hawaii for about a year before this. She is a year younger than me. I am incredibly nervous about training but if President Smart thinks I can do it, then God thinks I can do it too. So for now, I'll just trust them! She is quiet, but very sweet.

We also got to attend the Redlands Temple on Friday. It was nice to go to the Temple. I have missed it a lot.

ALLLSSOOOOOO I got to eat CAFE RIO. Temple + Cafe Rio = A very happy Sister Chase.

Here is a little quote by Joseph Smith that I just love and boy, is it true:

"A religion that does not require the sacrifice of all things never has power sufficient to produce the faith necessary to lead unto life and salvation."

Anyways, I love you all so very much. Thank you for the prayers and letters. I know I say that every week, but I really do mean it.

With lots of love,
sister amanda abby chase


Sister J and Sister Chase


Sister Haycock and Sister Chase with Sister Smart
(Mission president's wife--she is awesome!)

 
Redlands Temple


 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment