December 20, 2012

Mission Call Opening Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-hEo2BTlYs

Although this is definitely not my most attractive moment, I thought I would post the video of me opening my mission call. I had to wait SIX long hours before I could open it. I was so nervous that I was going to be selfish when I opened it and be bummed about where I was called. However, the excitement and reality of actually reading my call trumped any selfish feelings. I am so excited to serve and teach the people of Southern California. I never would have thought I'd be going to California, let alone Southern California, but it feels so right. I have a little less than three months until I report to the Provo Missionary Training Center.

I am so grateful that I was able to have my family and friends with me that night (some were on google hangout). I feel very fortunate to have the support of those around me. Opening my call was a definite confirmation to me that I am making the right decision by serving a mission. I hope and pray that I will be able to invite many to learn of and come unto Jesus Christ. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment